Remarkably bright creatures : a novel / Shelby Van Pelt.
- ISBN: 9780063242401
- ISBN: 0063242400
- Physical Description: 518 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First Harper Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper Large Print, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
Staying busy has helped Tova cope ever since her son disappeared decades ago. So when her husband dies, she takes a job at the aquarium, where she meets Marcellus, an octopus that deduces what happened to her son.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Octopuses > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Human-animal relationships > Fiction.
Mothers and sons > Fiction.
Missing children > Fiction.
Large type books.
- 1 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Booth & Dimock Library - Coventry||ALP VAN (Text)||33260000574732||Adult Large Type||Checked out||06/04/2022|
|David M. Hunt Library - Falls Village||F Van (Text)||33180148092878||Adult Large Type||Available||-|
|Milford Public Library||On Order (Text)||acq1167066||Acquisitions||On order||-|
|Plumb Memorial Library - Huntington Branch||FIC VAN PELT LT ED (Text)||34025146920647||Adult New Fiction||Checked out||06/06/2022|