The cabin at the end of the world : a novel / Paul Tremblay.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||CD F/TREMBLAY (Text to phone)||34029143487766||Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|Kent Memorial Library - Suffield||CDA TREMBLAY (Text to phone)||32518141931595||Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|Stafford Library||BKCD TREMBLAY (Text to phone)||34061143139857||Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|Donated: In Memory of Patricia Dobson 2018|
- ISBN: 9781538550342
- ISBN: 9781538550335 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 1538550334 (sound recording ; Blackstone Library CD)
- ISBN: 9781538550342 (sound recording ; Blackstone Retail CD)
- ISBN: 1538550342 (sound recording ; Blackstone Retail CD)
- Physical Description: 8 audio discs (9 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins, 
|General Note:||Compact discs.|
|Participant or Performer Note:||Read by Amy Landon.|
|Summary, etc.:||Seven-year-old Wen and her fathers are vacationing at a remote cabin on a quiet lake. One afternoon, as Wen catches grasshoppers in the front yard, a stranger unexpectedly appears in the driveway. The stranger, Leonard, and Wen talk and play until Leonard abruptly apologizes and tells Wen, "None of what's going to happen is your fault." Thus begins an unbearably tense, gripping tale of paranoia, sacrifice, apocalypse, and survival that escalates to a shattering conclusion.|
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children of same-sex parents Fiction
Same-sex parents Fiction
Psychological fiction, American
New Hampshire Fiction