Henry Tilney's diary / Amanda Grange.
- ISBN: 0425243923 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780425243923 : PAP
- ISBN: 9780425243923 (trade pbk.)
- ISBN: 0425243923 (trade pbk.)
- Physical Description: 273 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Berkley trade paperback ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Berkley Pub. Group, 2011.
"At the age of four and twenty, Henry is content with his life as a clergyman, leaving his older brother Frederick to inherit Northanger Abbey. But General Tilney is determined to increase the family's means by having all three of his children marry wealthy partners. During a trip to Bath, Henry meets the delightful, innocent Miss Catherine Morland and starts to believe he may have found the woman he's been looking for, even if she is not in possession of a great fortune. And when the General takes an unusual liking to Catherine and invites her to visit the Abbey, Henry is thrilled at the opportunity to grow closer. But just as in the gothic novels Henry loves, not everything is as it seems..."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||England > Social life and customs > 18th century > Fiction.