We hold these truths [sound recording] / Andrew Clements.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brookfield Library||J CD F/CLEMENTS (Text to phone)||34029130279804||Juvenile Book on CD||Available||-|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||CD BK J/CLEMENTS (Text to phone)||34014130322192||Juvenile Book on CD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781470358488
- ISBN: 1470358484
- Physical Description: 4 sound discs (4 hr., 45 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged, [Recorded Books ed.].
- Publisher: Prince Frederick, MD : Recorded Books, , p2013.
Title from container.
Release date supplied by publisher.
Recording originally produced by Simon & Schuster Audio, p2013.
In container (17 cm.).
"With tracks every 3 minutes for easy book marking"--Container.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Narrated by Keith Nobbs.
The Keepers of the School--known to their friends as Ben, Jill, and Robert--have one last chance to save their school before it's torn down to make room for a seaside amusement park. But their nemeses, janitors Lyman and Wally, are just as determined to keep the kids out of the way and the demolition on schedule.
|Target Audience Note:||
7 years and up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- Benjamin Pratt & the keepers of the school ; bk. 5
- Clements, Andrew, 1949- Benjamin Pratt & the keepers of the school (Recorded Books, LLC) ; bk. 5.