Curveball [sound recording] : the year I lost my grip / Jordan Sonnenblick.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|C.H. Booth Library - Newtown||CD BK YA/SONNENBLICK (Text to phone)||34014128356350||Young Adult Book on CD||Available||-|
|Guilford Smith Library - South Windham||YCD SON (Text to phone)||34059144291149||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611061468 (retail ed.)
- ISBN: 1611061466 (retail ed.)
- ISBN: 9781611061475 (lib. ed.)
- ISBN: 1611061474 (lib. ed.)
- Physical Description: 5 sound discs (5 hr., 8 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, c2012.
Previously released by Brilliance Audio, p2011.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, Patricia Daniels ; recording engineer, Ben Zito.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Luke Daniels.
After an injury ends former-star pitcher Peter Friedman's athletic dreams, he concentrates on photography, which leads photographer, and a deeper relationship with the beloved grandfather who, when he realizes he is becoming senile, gives Pete all of his professional camera gear.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject