The night circus
- ISBN: 9781611297997 (lg. print : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1611297990 (lg. print : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 790 p. (large print) ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Doubleday large print home library ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Doubleday, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:||Waging a fierce competition for which they have trained since childhood, circus magicians Celia and Marco unexpectedly fall in love with each other and share a fantastical romance that manifests in fateful ways.|
Nutmeg Award Nominee, High School, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
Circus performers Fiction
|Genre:||Large type books.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Silas Bronson Library - Waterbury||S FIC MORGENSTERN, E. (Text)||34005118266435||Storage||Available||-|
You are now browsing Bibliomation