Where'd you go Bernadette / Maria Semple.
View other formats and editions
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9781410453068 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410453065 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 479 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2012.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women architects > Washington (State) > Seattle > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Phobias > Fiction.
Antarctica > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Large type books.
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
To her Microsoft-guru husband, Bernadette is a fearlessly opinionated partner; to fellow private-school mothers in Seattle, she's a disgrace; to design mavens, she's a revolutionary architect; and to 15-year-old Bee, she's a best friend and, simply, Mom. Bee has aced her report card and claimed her reward: a family trip to Antarctica. For Bernadette, who has become increasingly agoraphobic, such a trip is problematic. Then Bernadette disappears.