Look at Lucy! / by Ilene Cooper ; illustrated by David Merrell.
- 12 of 12 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Tolland Public Library||J COO (Text to phone)||34051070567881||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Woodbury Public Library||JCB ABSOLUTELY LUCY (Text to phone)||34018115923023||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 0375855580 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0375955585 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9780375855580 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780375955587 (lib. bdg.)
- ISBN: 9781442019423 : PBD
- ISBN: 1442019425 : PBD
- Physical Description: 101 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Random House, 2009.
|General Note:||"A Stepping Stone Book."|
|Summary, etc.:||Entering his beagle, Lucy, in a contest to be "spokespet" for Pet-O-Rama helps shy, nine-year-old Bobby get over his anxiety about speaking in front of groups of people, from his third-grade classmates to the contest judges.|
Search for related items by subject
Beagle (Dog breed) Fiction