My chocolate year / Charlotte Herman ; [illustrations by LeUyen Pham].
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0809/2007037884-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0809/2007037884-t.html - Table of contents only
- ISBN: 9781416933410 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1416933417 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: p. ; cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:||In 1945 Chicago, as her Jewish family anxiously awaits news of relatives left behind in Europe, ten-year-old Dorrie learns new recipes in the hope of winning a baking competition at school. Includes recipes for various foods, from chocolate pudding to chocolate mandelbread.|
Search for related items by subject
Family life Illinois Chicago Fiction
World War, 1939-1945 Fiction
Chicago (Ill.) History 20th century Fiction