Starting school / Kate Petty and Lisa Kopper.
View other formats and editions
- 2 of 2 copies available at Bibliomation.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Public Library||PROB JP PETT (Text to phone)||34043112167184||Juvenile Problem Solving||Recently Returned||-|
|Warren Public Library||JP PET (Text to phone)||33720121958486||Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0531170721 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description:  p. : col. ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: A Gloucester Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : F. Watts, 1987.
Sam goes to his first day of school, makes a new friend, and enjoys all the activities there.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.